Friday, June 24, 2011

black and white yorkie poo

images Awesome Abby the Yorkie-Poo by black and white yorkie poo. Photo from:Yorkie Poo, 2,
  • Photo from:Yorkie Poo, 2,



  • lostinbeta
    10-20 10:09 PM
    I don't have THAT many posts :P





    wallpaper Photo from:Yorkie Poo, 2, black and white yorkie poo. YorkiePoo Forum Community
  • YorkiePoo Forum Community



  • Bogdan
    06-03 11:51 PM
    Thank you, guys! It is not clear whether Statistics is a STEM major, but I think it is reasonable that it is, since Statistics is a branh of Math. Some universities have Statistics departments and others have Statistics as a concentration in a Math graduate program.





    black and white yorkie poo. Gold Yorkie-Poo - Kori
  • Gold Yorkie-Poo - Kori



  • wandmaker
    12-07 11:19 PM
    I applied I-485 and have recieved EAD in Sept, 2007. Now early next year (i.e. Jan/Feb 2008) I plan to go out of US for a year to complete an academic course. During that time, I would have to renew my EAD so that I can get back and start working. Anyone who has some experience or knowledge how this can be done from outside US... or is there a process to follow before I leave.

    Also I am told that I might receive another finger printing request duirng the same time I am out of this country, any idea !!

    (1) You can renew your EAD while you are outside the country (2) you should come back before your AP expires or get back with the valid visa (3) if you e-file your EAD you will get a finger printing notice, you will have to goto ASC to give your picture. Paperfiling does not trigger EAD unless your FP expires, which is usally 15 months from your last FP.





    2011 YorkiePoo Forum Community black and white yorkie poo. Black amp; tan Yorkie poo was
  • Black amp; tan Yorkie poo was



  • GotGC??
    05-29 07:47 PM
    Many people with PD current are hesitating to apply for 485 as they want to wait for I140 approval to save 485 fees. This is very wrong and in case the dates retrogress again (there is a good chance), you will actually end up losing several thousands of dollars because you tried to save one thousand dollars.

    Could you please clarify:
    - what's the logic for not applying for 485 (when 140 is pending)? how can that save you any money?
    - did you mean premium processing 140?



    more...


    black and white yorkie poo. yorkie poo dog
  • yorkie poo dog



  • gc_in_30_yrs
    09-11 04:03 PM
    My PD is Aug, 2004. Got 45 Days letter sometime in March 2006 and replied. No movement. No changes. No information. Employer says, he did not hear anything from them to start advertising.





    black and white yorkie poo. Photo from:Yorkie Poo, 1,
  • Photo from:Yorkie Poo, 1,



  • desi3933
    05-19 03:30 PM
    .... So effectively will be working 32 hrs instead of 40 hrs and getting paid for 32 hrs only
    .....
    .....
    In My LCA, prevailing wage: 52K, and my salary in LCA and I-129: 64.5K

    My questions:
    1) Is working 32 hrs still considered full-time and do I still remain in legal H1 status? (I heard that in US more than 30 hrs is considered full-time?)
    2) Since my effective annual salary will be less than 64K due to working for only 32 hrs,will i be out of status? Can the company cut my salary below the rate of pay mentioned on my LCA but higher than(or equal to) the Prevailing Wage mentioned on my LCA?
    3) If i try for H1B transfer after few months using paychecks of 32hrs salary only,can that be denied?
    4) Are there any other options(without filing any H1B/LCA amendment) to maintain my H1 status while still working for 32 hrs only?
    5) IF company files LCA/H1B amendment, then do they have to again use the wage survey for 2009 or they can use the same one used for my initial 1st LCA filing? Do they evaluate the entire H1B application again for amendment? Can the H1B amendment be denied?
    .....

    1. As per Feb 20, 1992 USCIS memo, the full-time work is generally considered to be 35-40 hours per week or whatever is appropriate for the occupation. For example, air traffic controllers work 30 hours a week because of the stress. Then, in that case 30 hours would be "full time".

    2. The employer MUST notify the DOL and/or USCIS in advance by filing amended petition if the terms of the employment changes during the validity period of H1B1 petition.

    3. It is very common to file H1B amendment for changing from full time to part time, changing job location, or changes in job duties.

    Have a good day!

    ________________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    black and white yorkie poo. The yorkie poo is not a
  • The yorkie poo is not a



  • immi2006
    08-17 09:29 AM
    Most folks here would have used a lens to double check their APplns before mailing it.

    If your friend wants to know ask him to join IV , why are you proxying for him > He shud be more worried than you. Pls talk to a professional lawyer on this situation, I am sure none of the folks here can advise on this,

    Please





    2010 Gold Yorkie-Poo - Kori black and white yorkie poo. Awesome Abby the Yorkie-Poo by
  • Awesome Abby the Yorkie-Poo by



  • golucki
    07-27 10:24 AM
    Nice Idea. Works Great!



    more...


    black and white yorkie poo. Yorkie Poo Puppies For Sale
  • Yorkie Poo Puppies For Sale



  • shreekhand
    08-03 12:39 AM
    Well...most of the applications who applied for I-485 before retrogression hit in 2005 are already approved. So actually we are not seeing an effect of those applications.

    What we are witnessing is the effect of all those who could not apply for I-485 from early 2001 till now because of the combined effect of retrogression and BEC! And as if that was not enough all those with PD's up until July 31, 2007 are applying (good for them) but making matters even difficult!!!



    We are now seeing the effects of all those applications. Does this make any sense. It's some interesting pattern but I am not completely able to analyze the situation. Any inputs??





    hair Black amp; tan Yorkie poo was black and white yorkie poo. Pictures of TINY Yorkie Poo
  • Pictures of TINY Yorkie Poo



  • gcformeornot
    06-06 06:55 PM
    Job should be same or similar responsibilities and salary

    salary is not requirement. It can not be less off course. It can be equal or more than LC.
    Currently only 2 requirements
    140 Approved and 485 pending more than 180 days.
    Job should be same or similar title. Yes title only job duties do not matter.

    This is per my lawyer.



    more...


    black and white yorkie poo. Pictures of TINY Yorkie Poo
  • Pictures of TINY Yorkie Poo



  • perm2gc
    07-08 10:11 PM
    Check again
    Rated :D





    hot yorkie poo dog black and white yorkie poo. JD-20122
  • JD-20122



  • lostinbeta
    09-05 02:26 AM
    I agree that it is trendy, but sometimes it is fun to mess around with trends, learn them, then edit them in your own way.

    I don't follow much tutorials. Pretty much everything I use in my images are self done. I probably end up doing it the hard way, but oh well.



    more...


    house Pictures of YORKIE-POO black and white yorkie poo. YORKIE POO PUPPY 9k RUSH!
  • YORKIE POO PUPPY 9k RUSH!



  • GCAmigo
    01-06 06:56 PM
    Nope its not true.All she need is approved I-797.Visa Stamping is only required when she has to travel outside US and reenter.
    I agree.. with perm2gc..

    PL ask them if they would sponsor the trip & stamping costs..





    tattoo Photo from:Yorkie Poo, 1, black and white yorkie poo. Breed: Yorkiepoo - Yorkie Poo
  • Breed: Yorkiepoo - Yorkie Poo



  • mnq1979
    06-26 05:07 PM
    If the registration date on the birth ceritificate is latest, not obtained during her birth, then you might need to back it up with secondary documents. Any of the above said documents, including 2 affidavits, should be submitted along with the bc. In any case make sure that all secondary documents includes both your parents full names. If you are using 2 affidavits as secondary documents then make sure that affiants full names and their date and place of birth information is also included. This is exactly what I did. I have submitted latest bc and backed up with 2 affidavits. This is what I learnt from my attorney. USCIS has received my response and application processing resumed and I am putting my fingers crossed:rolleyes:.

    I will let u know if my status has changed. Please keep in mind that what I said all along in this thread based on my experience. Do some more research and come to your own conclusion. Good luck.

    Can you please provide a template that how the affedevit should be. I mean is it possible you can provide the TEXT information of the affedevit that how it should be written.
    2 affedevits mean One from Father and one from Mother right !!!!



    more...


    pictures The yorkie poo is not a black and white yorkie poo. Pictures of YORKIE-POO
  • Pictures of YORKIE-POO



  • jaggu bhai
    08-10 11:58 AM
    A person holding H-4 can attend college in the U.S. In fact, some colleges offer in-state tuition for H-4 students. Check Brooklyn College for instance. INA does not specifically disallow from attending college of H-4 nor H-1 and colleges are aware of this. So if your wife is doing this only because she would like to pursue degree, I would suggest she explores the options and if possible remains on H-4, which is a dual intent status.

    Best Wishes,

    Thanks glus

    down the line we wanted to use the benefits of F1.
    thats why we r planning to change!

    tx





    dresses JD-20122 black and white yorkie poo. Black and Gold Yorkie-Poo
  • Black and Gold Yorkie-Poo



  • srkamath
    07-16 09:09 AM
    IF the position needs Master's+ and applicant has a MS+ degree, then USCIS automatically classifies the I-140 as EB2, as the law clearly states this.

    If the position requires (BS+5yrs)+ and the applicant meets this, it will NOT automatically be put into EB2. Employer must ask for the "exceptional ability" provision of the law to get EB2.



    more...


    makeup Yorkie Poo Puppies For Sale black and white yorkie poo. Pictures of YORKIE-POO
  • Pictures of YORKIE-POO



  • senthiltamil
    09-22 08:48 PM
    I applied for my AP on Aug 24th. I haven't seen any update on the case. May I know when you guys applied for it?





    girlfriend Breed: Yorkiepoo - Yorkie Poo black and white yorkie poo. Cute yorkie poo puppy playing
  • Cute yorkie poo puppy playing



  • sanjay
    01-09 04:12 PM
    why i got red?????? I am saying it is going to be current.

    I gave you a green now. So, you have only one red left. LOL people are taking humor seriously.





    hairstyles Pictures of TINY Yorkie Poo black and white yorkie poo. Very Beautiful Female Yorkie-Poo - $350 (Charlotte)
  • Very Beautiful Female Yorkie-Poo - $350 (Charlotte)



  • fromnaija
    02-02 09:40 PM
    So as not to burst anyone's bubble, try it and see.
    By the way weren't you supposed to include the original labor certification with the I-140 application? I am sure USCIS will not process an I-140 without the original LC or a duplicate from DOL.





    asanghi
    08-31 12:21 PM
    Before voting, I saw the poll results, it said total number of votes = 9345. Then I voted "yes". The total no of votes still stands at 9345.





    satyasrd
    06-14 08:56 AM
    This is something that I have requested so many times now but never get a response except for "another July 2007 will never happen again". I am not sure how thousands like me will ever get any relief if we are not allowed to file I-485 and get EAD. How many more years do we have to wait for that... 5, 10, 15 ?!?! This is absolutely ridiculous.

    Guys,Please do something for priority dates to be current.We are despirately waiting from 4years to file I-485...EAD...I-140 is approved long back.Atleast in this summer we are hoping......



    No comments:

    Post a Comment