Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dawsons Creek Crying

images Leery on Dawson#39;s Creek. Dawsons Creek Crying. teen opera Dawson#39;s Creek.
  • teen opera Dawson#39;s Creek.



  • gantilk
    07-31 11:53 AM
    Sorry.. i mean "earliest".





    wallpaper teen opera Dawson#39;s Creek. Dawsons Creek Crying. Dawson#39;s Creek - 1x02 - La
  • Dawson#39;s Creek - 1x02 - La



  • belmontboy
    05-15 04:27 PM
    we need more publicity for this campaign now. Can we also let our friends in media/news know about this campaign?





    Dawsons Creek Crying. glad quot;Dawson#39;s Creekquot; was
  • glad quot;Dawson#39;s Creekquot; was



  • sbabunle
    01-17 03:23 PM
    Signed up for $20 each month





    2011 Dawson#39;s Creek - 1x02 - La Dawsons Creek Crying. former Dawson#39;s Creek star
  • former Dawson#39;s Creek star



  • glus
    02-02 09:14 AM
    Hi guys,
    I am sure it was exciting news for us to hear. However, it appears the Immigration provision were removed before passing the bill. This is another proof that the IV core are right on track. It appears like they have good information and that immigration-related bills and changes will be passed in immigration bill itself and not attached to other bills. I think the congress will address the all the immigrant issues in a new CIR or some new immigration bill.

    G



    more...


    Dawsons Creek Crying. I think Dawson#39;s Creek was the
  • I think Dawson#39;s Creek was the



  • GCwaitforever
    06-12 10:18 AM
    The worst injustice USCIS committed was setting up Backlog Elimination Centers and letting an incompetent contractor handle the cases slowly. Elaine Chao must be fired for incompetence and indifference just like Brown was fired for Katrina bungling.





    Dawsons Creek Crying. watching #39;Dawson#39;s Creek#39;.
  • watching #39;Dawson#39;s Creek#39;.



  • ilwaiting
    06-29 04:44 PM
    What a way to ruin the weekend :-(



    more...


    Dawsons Creek Crying. Dawson#39;s Creek Music Guide
  • Dawson#39;s Creek Music Guide



  • ganguteli
    04-09 11:22 AM
    That is the past. I'm talking about future. I send a lot of people to join IV. I was running free ads for IV on all my sites (and am still running them on iBookDB) and if you look through my past posts you will see that I was encouraging everyone to do the same. But now I want to contribute money but I don't know what I am contributing towards.

    By running free ads you were not doing any favor to IV. You were only doing a favor to yourself for your greencard. On the other hand you are trying to promote your website on IV so that people come to the site. I see that IV has deleted that ad. I did a google search and did not see any IV ad you talked about. So stop claiming. I will not put the url of your site in my post but if you are true, then send me a PM with a URL of the page where you claim to have put IV ad.





    2010 glad quot;Dawson#39;s Creekquot; was Dawsons Creek Crying. Leery on Dawson#39;s Creek.
  • Leery on Dawson#39;s Creek.



  • Prashant
    01-17 02:35 PM
    Total Contribution so far: $225
    I will sign up for $50/month today by 9PM central..

    I have pursuaded people ("friends") to join and contribute but all they say is I will .. never seen one do it .. ashamed of 'em ...I dont really understand why people are so hesitant to contribute. We need a group effort my 50 dollars a month will achieve nothing unless lot of people do the same.

    I contribute for my benifit you do it for yours.



    more...


    Dawsons Creek Crying. Dawson#39;s Creek - True Love
  • Dawson#39;s Creek - True Love



  • vbkris77
    03-24 04:55 PM
    I never said all this crap. you could be what you are.. There are probably more qualified people who didn't get a chance to get the same f***ng benefits you enjoy.. IV is trying to help them.. It is impossible to show that because of your 100$ bill, you GC is printed 20 sec faster.. If you don't believe in what is going on in IV, take a hike..



    Yeah Right. Now you are going to tell me, my higher education is due to IV, me coming to US is due to IV, me getting bachelors, masters, phd is due to IV, me getting H1 B visa approval and stamping, My getting EB 2 filed approved is caz of IV. , labor approval, 2 yr eads, medical appointments are all due to IV. Get real.

    When I was in trouble, I threw some money at Ms Sheela (not Sheela from sheela ki jawani) and voila , I had solution for my problems. IF we are legal here, we need to be afraid of anything, else glad to go back home.

    Dude, understand that I am a friend not an enemy to IV advocacy. I just said, for me to contribute, I should feel that IV made an impact or will make an impact for my cause. Which I dont feel right now.

    Make me believe and I am in. Until then keep trying.

    If you still want to bark , well you can pick some tree as I just ignored this debate.





    hair former Dawson#39;s Creek star Dawsons Creek Crying. The former Dawson#39;s Creek
  • The former Dawson#39;s Creek



  • seekerofpeace
    09-01 10:06 AM
    This really is height of optimism......it seems that readers think that USCIS IOs were desperately waiting for dates to get current and start approving applications...reality is they don't care and never cared..they may start issuing more RFEs if anything...Again stay rooted to ground and don;t start floating in the clouds....especially with USCIS's fantastic track record.....

    SoP



    more...


    Dawsons Creek Crying. dawson creek doppiaggio
  • dawson creek doppiaggio



  • akred
    04-08 10:49 AM
    Below is a very good article from the "Economic Policy Institute " that highlights the fact that 2 well known Indian firms have single handedly lapped up 65% of H1B visas last year and have applied for just 69 green cards . Thats a GC application rate of 0.0004%. i Cannot help agree with the facts in this article. I totally agree that firms like these which abuse the system ought to be severely punished and blacklisted, so that geniunine US companies can get their required workers , when they need them . The link is as below.
    http://www.sharedprosperity.org/bp187.html

    Why is this wrong? These companies are using the H1B just as it was intended to be used - as a temporary work visa. If anybody is contravening the purpose of the H1B, it is all those companies hiring workers on H1B for permanent jobs by pretending that they are temporary workers and then filing for a green card for the worker.





    hot I think Dawson#39;s Creek was the Dawsons Creek Crying. Besides quot;Dawson#39;s Creekquot;
  • Besides quot;Dawson#39;s Creekquot;



  • GCVictim
    04-29 04:52 PM
    My EAD is expiries on 08/24/2010. What is the best time or when can start renewal process? is it ok, if If I apply on04/29/2010. it will be less than 120 days only.

    Please gurus reply me soon.



    more...


    house The former Dawson#39;s Creek star Dawsons Creek Crying. From the Dawson#39;s Creek
  • From the Dawson#39;s Creek



  • eb3retro
    05-15 03:38 PM
    weldon springs, follow my posts. you are right, TSC is doing a better job. look at my previous post, they even renewed my Ead from the date of expiry of the previous one, so that we dont pay money for nothing. my EAD got renewd in exactly 4 days..


    I am feeling very envious of people having their applications processed at the TSC. TSC as seen by the examples above are renewing EAD in 2 weeks.

    However, NSC is taking 2 months to process these EADs. There is a big difference between processing logic at NSC v/s TSC

    I think the employee diversity at TSC is big compared to NSC. Therefore, people add their heart to work and processing is faster. In other words, Intent is pure. If you pay a higher fee for a service you get the return.

    Contrast that with NSC. The employee diversity is poor. Employees are working just because it is a government job and their intentions are questionable, therefore a big lag in processing.

    Hope the courts teach NSC a lesson, that nobody is above the law and they should be processing cases quickly as compared to their TSC counterparts. Hope somebody is listening.





    tattoo watching #39;Dawson#39;s Creek#39;. Dawsons Creek Crying. during Dawson#39;s Creek days
  • during Dawson#39;s Creek days



  • StarSun
    03-30 10:51 AM
    parking updates on post #2



    more...


    pictures Dawson#39;s Creek Music Guide Dawsons Creek Crying. worked on Dawson#39;s Creek.
  • worked on Dawson#39;s Creek.



  • GCNirvana007
    09-02 09:54 AM
    What is the probability that all EB2 I with PD 2004 get cleared this year?
    I guess the bulk of waiting list is with PD 2005 and 2006, right? These two years might be the difficult ones to clear? any thoughts?


    2004 will be cleared almost this month. That should set the tone for the rest of the PDs. Now we need to focus what they gonna do with EB3. They need to get moving as well.





    dresses Besides quot;Dawson#39;s Creekquot; Dawsons Creek Crying. actor on Dawson#39;s Creek,
  • actor on Dawson#39;s Creek,



  • aristotle
    02-01 07:42 PM
    So my confusion is why SA.187 is hanging from HR.2? Is it senate amendment to a house bill?

    S for senate
    HR for House Resolution
    SA for Senate Amendment to a Senate bill
    --- don't know Amendment for a HR



    more...


    makeup Dawson#39;s Creek - True Love Dawsons Creek Crying. The former Dawson#39;s Creek star
  • The former Dawson#39;s Creek star



  • snathan
    05-27 11:06 AM
    As the template is ready, I urge everyone to move and write the letter. But I am waiting for MMS reply as he has collected the details. So far I am not getting any response on this. Sooner you move, its better for you.





    girlfriend during Dawson#39;s Creek days Dawsons Creek Crying. Dawsons Creek
  • Dawsons Creek



  • smisachu
    01-13 05:12 PM
    Let us start from the basics. I see there is much interest but there are different types of investors/interests here. I will knock off one at a time.
    There are many types of traders, I will write about different trading strategies including factors and key concepts in a series of short posts. I don�t want to post everything in one single post as it makes for a very lengthy read and I don�t have time. You can ask me questions on each post and I can answer them.

    Disclaimer- I am not recommending any strategy but only educating. Risk management is key to avoid burn out.

    Day Traders- They trade intraday and capitalize very short term patterns in stock movement. They are not invertors but gamblers, but semi scientific gamblers (If you can call them that).
    Technical analysis is the key to day trading. Technical analysis states that stocks follow patterns which could be identified and future movement could be predicted. This future movement is only valid for a short period of time. When a pattern forms and is identified, the future movement is called a break out. Some key technical analysis methods are supports, resistances, trading channels, triangles, pendants, diamonds, wedge, head and shoulders, island bottoms, etc etc.. There are also oscillators which are based on mathematical formulas that incorporate historical or recent prices of the stock like Bollinger bands, fast/slow stochastic, KST, Moving average convergence-divergence (MACD), momentum, Relative strength Index (RSI) and Williams %R etc, etc..
    There techniques have been studied to death and have become self fulfilling prophecies. People see a trend and put on bets that the stock will behave in a particular manner and by the weight of these trades the stock does exactly as predicted. Usually day traders specialize in 1 or 2 stocks and no more than 4-5. They study and understand how the stock behaves and utilize these short term trends. You need to go long when you see a trend forming and go short when you see the trend maxing out to catch break outs in either direction. Since you are capitalizing on small price differentials you need to use leverage to make meaningful profits. This makes trading risky. You need to have entry and exit points and trade with discipline. Use algorithmic trading platforms to take out emotions from the trade. Always have a stop out.
    Good reads- Come in to trading room, Equity trader course, Technical analysis of financial markets-by Murphy and many more.





    hairstyles dawson creek doppiaggio Dawsons Creek Crying. created Dawson#39;s Creek and
  • created Dawson#39;s Creek and



  • lonedesi
    04-07 08:33 PM
    Can anyone tell me how long does it take on an average to prepare an application (advertising, waiting for responses etc) for PERM? Also, the 30 days waiting time for response....does it include weekends or is it 30 business days?





    gc28262
    03-20 12:12 PM
    My suggestions:

    1. Combine labor certification and I-140 into a single process. It doesn't make sense to have two stages for employment based petition.

    Advantages:
    Candidate will know the result in a single stage. Once that stage is cleared he will know he is good to go from an employer perspective. Right now even after clearing Labor stage one is not sure what happens at I-140 stage. This leads to more uncertainty, worst case he will have to restart the GC process again if 140 stage fails after waiting for couple of years.

    2. Ability to Pay requirement should be only for a few years ( 2- 3 years) from the priority date.

    Right now if DOL/USCIS takes its own sweet time in processing perm/140 cases ( as happened for July fiasco cases), employer has to prove ability to Pay for all the years from the priority date. A company can close down, can go bankrupt in a recession during these long years. We have seen big wallstreet firms go belly up in this recession.

    3. Pre-adjudicate all 485 cases within 18 months from the day it is filed. Once pre-adjudicated, the case should be accorded a FINAL status which means all processing requirement for the case has been met and no further RFEs can be issued on the case. Online status of the case should reflect the FINAL status.

    Right now backlogged country candidates has to wait for a long time in uncertainty due to the current process. Once this change is implemented, candidates can have a peace of mind and guarantee that they will get a GC once visa number are available.





    dipmay2002
    07-30 09:23 AM
    Something funny seems to be going on with the TSC EAD processing dept. I got my second "Card Production Ordered" email today, saying new card has been ordered on July 29. This followed the earlier email 13 days ago, which said the new card was ordered July 17! Did anyone else have similar experience?
    Yes, I also got second CPO email today; first one was on 14th July...USCIS sucks...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment